The Study Academy is proud to support students through our financial aid (bursary) program. Our objective is to support the values of our school in building greater diversity in and accessibility to our classrooms.
Financial Aid (Bursaries) Key Information
- The Study Academy offers assistance in tuition payments to students in grades 4-10 who qualify for school admission and whose families show evidence of financial need
- Application for financial aid is to be made concurrently with school admissions application
- Bursary applications are made through a third party assessor (Apple Financial Services), who provides recommendation to the school
- Applications are processed on submission (first-come, first-served) and should be received no later than January 1
- All funding decision are made by The Study Academy’s Financial Aid Committee
- Financial aid is applied directly to tuition fee reduction and is not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents
- Families must (re)apply for financial aid during each year of their enrolment at The Study Academy
- Both new and returning families are eligible for financial aid
- Academic milestones or achievements are not required for bursary recipients, but students are expected to maintain good academic standing and to be contributing members of the school community
How to Apply
Interested families are required to complete the Financial Aid for Canadian Students’ (FACS) Form, which is done through Apple Financial Services. Applications should be made before January 1. Any questions you should have regarding the application may be directed to Apple Financial directly.
Your completed forms should be submitted to Apple Financial, which in turn makes recommendations to the school. The bursary decision is communicated by letter to the applicant’s family at the time of their offer of admission.
In parallel with the financial support application, families should complete the school application process.